Effective Date: June 23, 2018
We have a few fundamental principles that we follow:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone.
- The only personal information we store is your IP address in order to make the site function. We store your IP (from which you have accessed this site) for next 30 days in our server log for security purpose. All logs which contain your IP are purged from our servers on 31st day from the day you last visited this site.
We use your Personal Information for four primary purposes:
- To help you quickly find services or information on the site.
- To help us create and deliver content most relevant to you.
- To serve advertisement.
- To act in urgent circumstances, protect the personal safety of users of the site, or the public.
Personal identification information
We may collect personally identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site and fill out a form (including commenting on our site). Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address. We may store the IP addresses on our server. Users may visit our Site without sharing their name, email address, but the IP addresses are always collected and stored. We will collect personal identification information such as name, email address from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information except the IP address. If users refuse to supply personal identification information, it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities such as newsletter signup which requires a valid email address.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information including IP address.
Like many other Web sites, We makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and a number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web Site, and they may deploy cookies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
Some of the services are served by Google on this site. Google uses its technology to serve ads to users based on their visit to our Site and other sites on the Internet. We uses the following Google services:
- Google AdSense.
- Google Analytics.
- Google DoubleClick.
Your web browser automatically sends certain information to Google. This includes the URL of the page you’re visiting and your IP address.
We are using Disqus commenting system. Disqus only obtains consent from users for the collection and processing of data necessary for the use of Disqus. If you leave a comment on the site, Disqus may store some data. If you have any questions about the data that Disqus may store about you, please contact them from here.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Please visit their websites to learn more about how they collect your data.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes such as personalized ads, comments, and others are outlined above.
- Time and date of visit (this can help us to identify and plan for busy periods on our website).
- IP address (this is a numerical label assigned to a device by an Internet Service Provider to enable the device to access the internet)
- Browser and Operating System (this can help us to make sure that our website functions correctly in the browsers/operating systems used to access our site)
- Device Information e.g. device type and screen size (this can help us to make sure that our website functions correctly in the devices used to access our site)
- Referring Data e.g. a search engine link (this can help us to understand which search engines are helping visitors to find our website)
Furthermore, when you visit our website a Statcounter cookie (called “is_unique”) may be placed in your browser. This cookie is used only to determine whether you are a first-time or returning visitor and to estimate unique visits to the site.
You can learn more about cookies from StatCounter and set your browser to refuse same by clicking here.
Where we send your data
As outlined above, we may send the required data to the following third-party networks:
- Vultr Cloud Hosting – We are using the Vultr cloud services to store our content and data.
- CIDRAM – We are using CIDRAM firewall to block spammers. It generates a log (contains IPs) which were blocked by it. And it will not log all users visiting to this site. CIDRAM logfiles are deleted every 8th day.
What rights you have over your data
If you have left comments, you can request to learn more about the personal data we hold about you, including data such as email address and name that you have provided to us. You can also request us to erase the data.
This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for analytics, administrative, legal, or security purposes.
How we protect your information
We strictly protects the security of your personal information and honors your choices for its intended use. We carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
- We keep our software up to date and take a regular audit to improve security.
- We use 2048 bit SSL certificate with modern TLS for the encryption.
- We use the highly strong password and Two Factor Authentication everywhere.
- We are also using Cloudflare and CIDRAM to protect the site.
Adjust Cookie Settings
You can change the cookie settings for specific browser and remove all cookies or individual sites's cookies or disable or enable cookies or manage cookies :-
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Who can I ask if I have any additional questions?
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement and our practices, or you have reason to believe we may have failed to adhere to this Privacy Statement, you can contact us by email: